No matter if you need help to improve your weight loss results, maintain your ideal body weight or if you want to build up more muscle mass in your body, it is very important that you include lots of protein in your diet plan.
This means that with the help of protein powders, you will find it much easier to reach your nutritional requirements as these powders are not only convenient to take, but also fast and available in various flavors.
However you don’t have to drink shake after shake; there are various options you can use to include protein powder in your healthy diet to enhance your weight loss programs and to help you stick to your diet. As proteins keep you feeling full for a longer time than carbohydrates, it’s any weight loss plan’s friend.
11 tips to use protein powder to your daily meal
1. Stir in some protein powder into your morning bowl of cooked oatmeal.
2. Add protein powder to your yogurt. Though protein, especially the Greek version is a great source of protein, you can boost its protein content by about 10 grams by adding half a scoop of plan whey or some other protein powder.
3. Make some delicious banana protein waffles or pancakes by blending egg whites, oats, protein powder and a mashed banana and using like any other batter.
4. Try a low-carb protein crepe by mixing half a scoop of protein powder and two egg whites and cook like a pancake. When finish, enjoy it with a little peanut butter or almond butter.
5. Have protein pudding for dessert by whipping a box of low-fat, sugar-free pudding while adding a scoop of your favorite protein powder to it while blending.
6. Make a sweet but healthy salad of protein powder, vanilla extra, fresh cut fruit and plan Greek yogurt.
7. Make a healthy milkshake by blending low-fat frozen yogurt, low-fat milk, a scoop of chocolate protein powder and a tablespoon of sugar-free chocolate or vanilla pudding powder for an extra thick milkshake.
8. Instead of buying packaged protein bars, make your own using one of the hundreds of homemade protein bar recipes available online. You can thus use your favorite nuts and dried fruits to make a healthy and satisfying snack.
9. Make yourself a high-energy snack that keeps you full till the next mealtime by mixing protein powder, honey, oats and natural peanut butter or low-fat peanut butter.
10. Instead of drinking a gourmet cup of high-calorie coffee, stir a scoop of vanilla protein powder to your morning cup of coffee.
11. Do your baking by replacing half the flour used in any cookie, cake or muffin recipe with protein powder. This swaps some carbs for protein.
All this shows that you need not overlook protein powder any longer. Don’t think that it’s only meant for the gym enthusiasts who want to develop large and bulky muscles as this is not the case.
One of the best ways to see faster weight loss results and meet your protein requirements is by adding some protein powder like whey, soy, egg albumen, casein, pea or hemp to your diet plan.
There are so many flavors and types of protein powders for you to choose from that you will definitely find something you will enjoy. Just make sure you use powders containing as little added and artificial ingredients as possible for optimal health.